This task should be submitted in a report format.
Description of Task: Attribution theory
We are using our collective might as a community of practice to create a collaborative e-book titled Demystifying Studies About Learning. The task requires you to contribute two chapters (960 words each): one for both sections of our e-book. The two sections are ‘Understanding Learning’ and ‘Understanding Learners’. You will need to write about research findings on two influential studies; selecting one chapter that interests you from each of the two sections below:
Section 1: Understanding Learning
• Chapter 1: Memory and learning
• Chapter 2: Cognitive load theory
• Chapter 3: IQ and intelligence
• Chapter 4: Self-efficacy and learning
• Chapter 5: Growth mindset
Section 2: Understanding learners
• Chapter 6: Motivation
• Chapter 7: Attribution theory
• Chapter 8: Trauma
• Chapter 9: Resilience
• Chapter 10: Emotions and achievement Structure your writing about the findings of the research by using these headings:
• The study (200 wds): An overview of the purpose of this research.
• The main findings (300 wds): A summary of the key findings of this research.
• Related research (200 wds): Other studies that support the findings of this research.
• Classroom implications (300 wds): How teachers can use these findings in their work in classrooms.**Please use Arial 10 font at 1.5 line spacing.